|Game Type:||Video slot|
|Bet Levels:||0.10 - 200|
Rick and Morty Demo
Online Casino Reviewz is committed to preventing underage gambling. In-line with the UK Gambling Regulations and to safeguard children, you must verify your age before playing our free play demo games.
To avoid repeating this process, please register an account and complete the age verify process, your account will then become age verified.
Play Rick and Morty at these casinos
Overview: Rick And Morty Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Slot
In early 2020, Blueprint Gaming released the Rick And Morty Megaways online slot. Themed to the American animated adult sci-fi sitcom, the branded slot has been well received. Because of this, Blueprint Gaming have decided to release another slot themed to the hit TV show: Rick And Morty Wubba Lubba Dub Dub (‘Wubba lubba dub dub’ is the character Rick’s catchphrase). This newer slot doesn’t use the Megaways system, but it does have plenty of special features up its sleeve and it’s just as immersive and well designed as the original.
Symbols and Payouts
The slot’s symbols include four card royals (A, K, Q and J), along with a pink crystal, a blue crystal and none other than Rick and Morty themselves. The one to watch out for is the logo symbol – not only does it appear stacked, it also offers the top payout of 25x your bet should five land on a payline. Speaking of paylines, there are twenty of them in total and you win by lining up enough matching symbols on one of them from left to right.
The flying saucer offers the same high payouts as the logo symbol and is the slot’s wild, filling in for all standard symbols to help you form winning combinations.
If you’re a fan of slots with special features, you’re sure to love this one as it’s packed with them. First of all, there are no fewer than eight features that can trigger randomly. These features are as follows:
- Laser Beam. A row of symbols is removed and new ones fall down to replace them, guaranteeing you a win.
- Win Streak. This can only trigger on a winning spin. Non-winning symbols are blown up and replaced by new symbols to give you an extra chance of winning.
- Colossal Chedda. Reels 1, 2 and 3 or 2, 3 and 4 are merged together and have extra large 3×3 symbols on them.
- Cosmis Cash Spins. Cash symbols are fired onto the reels and get a respin, with the cash symbols locking in place. You keep on getting respins until no new cash symbols land.
- Bonus Blitz. Scatter symbols appear three positions high.
- Wild Stacks. One of the middle three reels turns completely wild and may come with a x2 multiplier to double your payouts.
- Mystery Moolah. A random number of Mystery Symbols are added to the slot’s reels. They all transform into the same matching symbol.
- Victory Spin. Random symbols are converted into others so that a losing spin becomes a winning spin.
As well as all these, there are six bonus rounds. Land three or more scatters and you get to spin a wheel to determine which one you play. If you don’t fancy the one you’ve been awarded, you can gamble and will either get a different one or will return to the base game with a consolation prize. The six features are explained below:
- The Pilot Bonus. A pick-me game where you reveal three character symbols to win a prize. Portals upgrade the prize values and if you match three spaceships, you’ll be awarded the Rick, Rattle and Roll Bonus Chase feature.
- Rick, Rattle and Roll Bonus Chase. A trail bonus where you help Rick and Morty escape the Gromflomites. The further you make it before revealing ‘COLLECT’, the bigger the prize you’ll be awarded.
- Mr Meeseeks Free Spins. You get 10 free spins with new Mr Meeseeks wilds appearing. All positions where wilds land are highlighted. On the final spin, all highlighted positions have wilds added to them. Each position can earn a multiplier of up to x5 by having multiple wilds land on it during the free spins round.
- Anatomy Wild Monster Spins. For this, you receive 10 free spins and while using these, wilds expand to fill the reel they’re on and upgrade certain symbols to give you better payouts.
- Evolution of the Pickle Spins. This feature is played on a four-row, five-reel grid with 40 paylines. Symbols may come with syringes. You keep on getting free spins until you’ve collected five syringes. Also, there’s a special roaming wild that increases in size with every syringe you collect.
- Rick ’n’ Roll Mega Bucks. You get three Mega Spins that are played on a special 3×3 grid. Only cash and portal symbols can appear and whenever one does, the number of Mega Spins is reset to three. Portal symbols give you a random prize: increasing current cash prizes, increasing the number of Mega Spins or collect your current win and keep playing.
Conclusion: Rick And Morty Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
As you can see, there’s a lot going on with this online slot. Though it has some fourteen features in total, you should find that gameplay is fairly straightforward when you start playing. Whether you’re a fan of the Rick And Morty TV show or not, you’re sure to enjoy playing this very exciting and fast-paced slot.