New Online Casinos for 2022
As a casino gaming enthusiast, your choices on where to play are endless, as you have hundreds of safe and reputable casinos to choose from. So, why choose one that’s just entered the market? There are many benefits to playing at a new online casino. Established brands have the benefit of a long-standing reputation in the industry, but some of them have become complacent over the years.
Whereas, in the ever-increasing online competition, new casinos must stand out from the pack or risk being ignored by players. Therefore, new online casinos often present the best bonus offers and free spins deals, impressive gaming selections and customer service with a personal touch.
Not every new online casino fits the bill, however. The casinos we feature always go through a rigorous testing process by our expert team. If a new casino is owned by a trusted operator with several online casinos under their belt, then that is a huge plus. Moreover, we have a look at their bonus offers, quality and variety of games, customer and mobile support, as well as variety in payment methods.
So should you go for a casino that’s already been around for a while, or should you try out a brand new one that’s just hit the market? Have a read of our guide to new online casinos below, learn why you should try out casinos that have just launched and sign up to one that looks good to you.
Brand New Online Casinos - Jul 2022
What New Casinos Have To Offer
So what is it about new online casinos that makes them worthwhile? There are a number of aspects to these casinos that players find very appealing indeed. One of the main advantages new casinos have to offer over older ones is that they’re usually better designed. Many come with a more user friendly interface and a straightforward layout so that navigation is easy and hassle-free. Overall, the presentation of these casinos tends to be striking and bold.
Mobile gambling is on the rise and operators have this market in mind when developing casinos. Most new online casinos launch with a mobile site that’s fully optimised to run smoothly on a broad range of handheld devices, including the majority of recent smartphone and tablet models. Many also come with an app that can be downloaded onto your device. To make mobile gambling even more convenient than it already is, making deposits through your phone is an option at many new casinos.
New casinos tend to stay ‘on trend’, so to speak, by focusing their games collection on the biggest and newest titles. If you’re into modern games with advanced features and detailed, immersive theming, you’ll have loads of them to play if you sign up to a new casino. What you’ll probably notice is that many new casinos have games by up-and-coming providers, rather than playing it safe and having games just by the established providers. A lot of new casinos don’t just offer animated casino games, they also come with other gambling opportunities such as live dealer games, poker, bingo, scratchcards, sports betting, virtual games and more.
Deciding Which Casino To Sign Up To
It’s a good idea not to just sign up to the first new casino you come across. It might look good, but it might not be the best casino for you. The best approach to take is to come up with a list of several new casinos, compare what they have to offer and see which one suits your needs the best. A casino might have a great welcome bonus but a small line-up of games; another might offer same-day withdrawals, while offering few regular promotions. There are a number of factors to take into account when comparing casinos. These include:
– The Welcome Bonus. Practically every new casino has a welcome bonus of some kind to reward you for signing up. This special offer typically rewards you with some bonus money and/or free spins for making your first deposit. The size of bonus you can claim varies depending on the casino you’re at. Some casinos even offer a no deposit bonus – this is a special offer that lets you claim a small amount of bonus money or a small number of free spins with no deposit needed.
– Promotions. The promotions on offer at new casinos, including welcome offers and no deposit bonuses, can be very generous indeed. This is because these casinos are entering an already crowded market and need to have bigger bonuses than usual to encourage players to sign up. The promotions at new casinos tend to be more varied as well.
– The Loyalty Scheme and VIP Club. Another way new casinos hope to attract new players is by having a rewarding loyalty scheme and VIP club. Loyalty schemes have you earn points by playing a casino’s games. You reach levels by earning set numbers of points and each level offers better rewards than the one before. VIP club, on the other hand, are set aside for the casino’s most loyal players – usually high rollers and the like. Become a member and you’ll get to enjoy the casino’s very best rewards. These can include exclusive promotions and tournaments, access to an account manager and even invitations to special events.
– Wagering Requirements. The vast majority of casino bonuses come with wagering requirements that have to be satisfied before you can apply for a withdrawal. To satisfy these requirements, you have to play through your winnings, your bonus or the combined total of your deposit and bonus, a set number of times. A lot of casino have their wagering requirements at x35 or so – they can vary and it may be worth focusing on casinos that have lower requirements in place.
– Games. Pretty much every new casino launches with loads of games that are supplied by some of the best, most highly rated providers out there. For a casino to stand out, it’s got to have a good number and variety of games; there also have to be lots of high-quality titles among the collection. Some recently launched casinos have hundreds of games, while some even offer over a thousand.
– Safety and Security. Before signing up to any online casino, whether it’s new or not, you should double-check to make sure it’s licensed. If a casino doesn’t have a licence, it might not be reliable and depositing your money there might be risky. You should always stick to licensed casinos – thankfully, the vast majority of them have a licence and are perfectly safe and sound. You may want to check out additional security measures, such as if SSL encryption (the industry standard) is used, and have a look through reviews to ensure it’s safe to sign up to.
– Customer Support. Lots of online casinos are able to offer 24/7 customer support. Some of the most common ways of getting in touch include a live chat feature, email and phone. Many casinos also have links to their social media pages clearly displayed for players to see.
– Banking. Any casino that comes to market should accept a good number of different payment methods. After all, if more payment methods are accepted, more people can gamble for real money. In the last few years, a growing number of casinos, including some new ones, have started accepting cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin. Deposits are nearly always instant, though the wait time for withdrawals ranges from a few hours or less, to several working days or longer.
– Gamification. Quite a few online casinos, including some recently launched ones, use gamification to make the player experience more immersive, rewarding and enjoyable. This makes playing at the casino sort of like a video game where you progress through different levels and encounter various characters and worlds along the way. The more you progress, the more you’ll benefit, just like you would from a loyalty scheme. Casinos that use gamification tend to be very well themed throughout.
New Casinos VS Established Casinos
Established online casinos are still very much worth signing up to. In fact, many of the top rated and most popular casinos are ones that have been around for several years or even longer. However, there’s no doubt that new online casinos have the edge. They’re designed with today’s online gambler and come with a range of modern, up-to-date features to give players the gambling experience they’re expecting. They’re competitive, well presented and have lots to offer.
Many established casinos offer modern features and the latest games just like new casinos. They continually update the player experience and their games library to keep up with the competition. They usually offer a number of older games as well. However, they don’t tend to have as many promotions and their bonuses aren’t that big. Even though established casinos do step up and cater for today’s players, new casinos are sometimes a bit ahead in what they have to offer.
Do new online casinos offer free play?
Yes, pretty much every online casino has some kind of free play mode available. Most of the time, you need to sign up and become a member before you can play games for no cost.
Are new casinos better than established ones?
There’s no definitive answer to this question because it’s completely subjective. You may find that you prefer established casinos, or you may decide you like the experience of playing at new casinos more.
What’s the best new casino?
Again, this is subjective. The best new casino is the one that suits your needs the most – and your needs alone. Look through our list and you’re sure to find your ideal new online casino.
Are the bonuses better?
Generally speaking, the bonuses at new casinos tend to be bigger because these casinos have to compete for players a lot more. Established casinos, on the other hand, usually have smaller bonuses because they don’t necessarily have to compete as much – they’ve already got a good number of players signed up.
Are new casinos safe?
Practically every new casino is safe to sign up to. However, it’s always worth double-checking it’s trustworthy before signing up just to be on the safe side. Check to see there’s evidence of a licence and read a few player reviews to get an idea of whether it’s a secure site.
Do all new casinos offer the same thing?
Casinos that coming out now vary greatly in what they have to offer, including their games, promotions, bonuses, banking, customer support and more. Some are designed to resemble a classic online casino, while others have a more creative theme and don’t look much like a casino at all.
Can all new casinos be played on mobiles?
It’s hard to find a newly launched online casino that can’t be played on mobiles. While pretty much every casino has a mobile site, some have an app you can download as well.