|Game Type:||Video slot|
|Bet Levels:||0.20 - 100|
East Coast vs West Coast Demo
Online Casino Reviewz is committed to preventing underage gambling. In-line with the UK Gambling Regulations and to safeguard children, you must verify your age before playing our free play demo games.
To avoid repeating this process, please register an account and complete the age verify process, your account will then become age verified.
Play East Coast vs West Coast at these casinos
Overview: East Coast vs West Coast Slot
East Coast vs West Coast is a brand new slot for 2021 that combines the sun-kissed coasts of California with the towering skyscrapers of New York City. It has a sort of punk-hip-hob vibe to it and has a casual, laidback soundtrack and vibrant graphics. There are up to a huge 84,375 ways to win and on top of that, a host of special features including respins and no fewer than three different free spins rounds.
The slot was developed by Nolimit City and has a decent RTP of 96.04% during the base game. If you purchase a free spins round (more information on this below), the RTP increases, giving you the potential to get more of your money back. The slot’s volatility is high, so it may not suit all players as you won’t win that often and might have to spin the reels a lot before winning. Having said that, there is the potential for some large payouts to be won. The slot’s theme is all about living it up on the coasts of America and enjoying fast cars, loud music and plenty of bling. When you play this slot, the lowest amount of money you can bet with is 0.20, while the highest is 100.00.
Symbols and Payouts
Ten regular symbols can land on the slot’s reels. These include five graffiti-style playing card symbols (A, K, Q, J and 10), along with five that stick to the slot’s theme more closely. There’s a boombox, a black dog wearing a gold collar, and three dollar bills ($1, $5 and $100), depicting former presidents George Washington, Abraham Lincoln and Benjamin Franklin decked out in bling.
Like lots of other slot games, East Coast vs West Coast uses the all-ways-win system and has 243 ways to win during the base game. The way you win is straightforward: line three or more matching symbols on consecutive reels from left to right and you’ll get paid. The Benjamin Franklin symbol is the most rewarding, giving you 7.5x your bet should one land on each reel.
There are two bonus symbols to look out for: the four-finger ring wild, which fills in for all regular symbols, and the shining silver-plated car wheel scatter.
East Coast vs West Coast is an action-packed slot with lots going on. First of all, there are five enhancers that can boost your chances of winning:
– xWays. Special xWays symbols land and all of them reveal the same regular symbol. Each xWays symbol adds two or three instances of this symbol to the reel it’s on, causing the reel to grow in size and increasing the number of ways to win.
– xNudge Wilds. These are special wild symbols three positions high. If one lands partially, it will nudge until it’s fully visible on the reel. Whenever a nudge takes place, the multiplier, which starts at x1, increases by x1. If multiple nudges take place on a single spin, the multiplier values are added together and applied to any wins accordingly.
– Linked Reels. At least two adjacent reels will be linked and will displayed the exact same symbols.
– Multipliers. All symbols on select reels have multipliers applied to them. If you win with a symbol that has a multiplier, your winnings will be multiplied accordingly. Should you win with more than one, the value of the multipliers will be multiplied together, giving you even bigger payouts.
– Infectious xWays. This works in a similar way to the xWays enhancer. One regular symbol is chosen at random to become the xWays symbol and it expands. All other instances of the chosen symbol become xWays symbols and expand too.
According to the slot’s paytable, the maximum number of ways to win you can get is 84,375. The enhancers only appear during the slot’s bonus rounds. To trigger these, at least two scatters have to land. The number of scatters determines which feature you get to play:
– Two scatters. The Drive By Respin feature triggers. All of the symbols on the grid respin and one of the enhancers is applied.
– Three or four scatters. Choose between East Coast Spins or West Coast Spins and for three scatters, you’ll get eight free spins, while for four scatters, you’ll get ten. If you choose East Coast Spins, the Infectious xWays enhancer is guaranteed to trigger on every spin. If you go for West Coast Spins, on each spin one of the following enhancers will be triggered: xWays, Nudge Wilds, Linked Reels or Multipliers. During both features, there’s a bar at the top of the grid with some locked enhancers on it. Each scatter gives you two extra spins and unlocks one enhancer. Should you land five scatters and unlock all enhancers, the Coast to Coast Spins feature will trigger.
– Five scatters. Landing five scatters activates the Coast to Coast Spins feature, which gives you a dozen free spins to use and on every spin, two enhancers will trigger.
To the left of the reels, you’ll notice a yellow star button. Click on this if you want to purchase one of the slot’s free spins rounds. Choose East Coast Spins or West Coast Spins for a cost of 80x your bet, or Coast to Coast Spins for 420x your bet. If you decide to purchase a free spins round, it will trigger automatically on your next spin.
If you purchase the East Coast Spins or West Coast Spins feature, each feature will have an increased RTP of 96.20%. Should you purchase the Coast to Coast Spins feature, its RTP will be 96.89%. Due to gambling regulations in some countries, you may not have the option for a ‘feature buy-in’, if this is the case then these options will not be visable.
Verdict: East Coast vs West Coast
East Coast vs West Coast is a loud, brash and in-your-face online slot that’s bursting with character and attitude. The theming and design are excellent and the features, of which there are many, are compelling. The slot’s very impressive indeed and is sure to go down as one of the best new slots of 2021. Immerse yourself in hip-hop culture and live it up big style when you play this action-packed slot game.