|Game Type:||Video slot|
|Bet Levels:||0.20 - 20|
Money Train 2 Demo
Online Casino Reviewz is committed to preventing underage gambling. In-line with the UK Gambling Regulations and to safeguard children, you must verify your age before playing our free play demo games.
To avoid repeating this process, please register an account and complete the age verify process, your account will then become age verified.
Play Money Train 2 at these casinos
Money Train 2 is the anticipated follow up to Money Train, a video slot created by Relax Gaming and released in August 2019. The game keeps the features that made the original so popular, such as the western theme, the classic soundtrack, and the bonus game that remains saturated with modifiers. Players who are familiar with Money Train will have no problem transitioning over to the sequel. In addition, the developers have added a few new elements that give the video slot an updated feel and add new levels of excitement to the session.
Symbols and Payouts
The game plays out over a regular 5×4 reel set, and players can start playing with bets as low as 0.20 ranging to 20.00 per spin. The maximum win on a single spin has been increased to respectable 50,000x the bet, and can be won during the free spins.
On the high end of the paytable we have the following premiums in descending order: a Necromancer, a Collector, a Sniper, and a female Payer. Landing 5-of-a-kind of these premiums will pay out 20x, 10x, 9x and 8x the bet, respectively. On the lower end of the paytable we have diamonds, clubs, hearts and spades, which pay out between 3x and 5x the stake for 5-of-a-kind.
The other symbols are the bonus scatters, and the wild symbols. The Wild is represented by a skull and pays out the same as the highest premium for 5-of-a-kind.
The first feature that stands out takes place in the base game. It’s the respin feature that makes Money Train 2 so much more enjoyable than its predecessor. The respin feature is triggered when 2 or more scatters land on the reels. Each of the scatters will reveal a multiplier value, which are added together and displayed at the top of the screen. From this moment on, the game continues to respin until a winning combination is landed. With each respin that does not strike a winning combo, the value of the multiplier increases by 1x. The longer the respin feature continues, the higher the multiplier value gets, which can result in some epic wins.
The second feature that captures your attention is the buy feature. Players who reside in a country where this feature is available will be glad to know that they can buy the bonus game for only 100x the stake. During the bonus games the RTP of the game is elevated from 96.4% to a substantial 98%, making the excitement well worth the buy-in in most cases.
The central part of Money Train 2 is definitely the Money Cart Bonus feature. This has been carried over from the original game but has a few new features and characters in play. The bonus is triggered when 3 bonus symbols land on the screen. This prompts the old train to leave the screen, making place for the Money Cart Train to roll into town. The bonus games begin when the slots that triggered the bonus rounds reveal their multiplier values. All the values are added together and displayed as a total on the right hand side of the screen. On the left of the screen the remaining spins are displayed. Players begin with 3 spins, but this number is reset back to 3 every time a symbol lands on the grid.
The symbols that come into play during the bonus games each have their own value, and some of the symbols affect other symbols that are already displayed on the screen. The bonus symbols have the following values and abilities:
- Regular Scatter: multiplier between 1x and 10x.
- Golden Scatter: multiplier between 20x and 200x.
- Payer: adds its own value to all other visible symbols on the reels.
- Collector: collects all visible values on the reels and adds them to its value.
- Payer & Collector: collects all visible values, adds them to its own value, and then pays out the updated value to every other symbol.
- Sniper: doubles the values of 3 to 8 other bonus symbols. It can act on the same bonus symbol several times.
- Necromancer: brings non-persistent special bonus symbols that have already been used back to life again.
- Reset +1: increases the reset value of the remaining spins by 1. So, every time the spins reset they will reset to the increased value.
- Persistent Payer: adds its own value to all other visible symbols on the reels for that spin and any spin that follows. This symbol does not pay itself.
- Persistent Collector: collects all visible values on the reels and adds them to its own value at the end of that spin and every spin that follows. This symbol does not collect its own value.
- Persistent Sniper: doubles the values of 3 to 8 other bonus symbols at the end of that spin and every spin that follows. It can act on the same bonus symbol several times.
During the bonus game, the size of the reel set can be increased to a maximum of 7×4. When a column is filled with symbols, the money cart expands to reveal a new, playable column to the right. This happens again when a second column is filled with symbols, this time the extra column is added to the left.
Verdict: Money Train 2
Money Train 2 managed to accomplish what many sequels fail to do. It kept the chief elements of the game and expanded on them just enough to create a more exciting gaming session, without overwhelming fans with too many new features. Players of the original Money Train will immediately feel at home playing this follow up, and the bonus feature is sure to pull a new crowd with its potential for explosive wins.